Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Excitement Building...

Third week in April. The glass for the downstairs shower has been installed and it looks wonderful (the tape will come off of course). The shower has been grouted and is ready to use, although the rest of the bathroom is not yet complete. This is one of the most exciting parts of the project for me, and the result is really satisfying!



After the hardwood floors were finished, we realized that painting would be much easier and safer for everyone if we stayed with my folks and worked on it during the week. So...I've spent every night for several weeks working on the rooms, and finally finished the first one, the new bedroom. On a positive note, I now feel confident painting without tape!



The floors look great.



The room won't be completely done until I finish the closet and bookshelf.









Joaquin's room is also nearing completion.





No comments: